- extremely relaxing to the parasympathetic nervous system,
- stimulates the immune system (at the cellular level) for detoxification and elimination of harmful substances,
- captures and regains protein rich liquids,
- move stagnant fluids to improve the tonicity of the skin and muscles,
Saratoga Manual Lymphatic Drainage
Manual Lymphatic Drainage
Lymph is the water of interstitial fluid that originates in the connective tissue spaces of the body and the lymphatic system acts as a purification center for the whole body. The lymph contains lymphocytes, macrophages and other immune cells that break down pathogens, dead cells, cancer cells, mutant cells and foreign bodies that are found in the interstitial fluid. The lymph nodes destroy those harmful particles so they can eventually be flushed out of the body. When the lymph system is sluggish or damaged, fluid builds up and the tissues may look "puffy" and the immune system is compromised since many of the immune cells are contained in the lymph tissue.
Manual Lymphatic Drainage is very gentle work and is very beneficial:
- hydrates the skin and regenerates skin tone, reduces wrinkles and bags under the eyes,
- can help alleviate headaches, migraines and sinus congestion
- soothe sprains, muscle spasm, and other trauma, improve range of motion
- Reduce symptoms of fibromyalgia
- Induces deep relaxation to help with insomnia, stress, chronic fatigue, and memory loss
Located in San Jose serving Saratoga and surrounding areas.
CALL US AT (408) 478-8938Get in touch with us